Kamstrup FlowIQ 2100
Extreme accuracy for residential and light industrial applications over a 20-year period
- Building on more than 25 years’ of experience, Kamstrup water meters are based on proven technology and deliver unprecedented accuracy, especially at low flows.
- Meter sizes: 5/8” to 3/4” available in Brass, Stainless Steel, and Composite Polymer
- Meets or exceeds AWWA C715-18 Specifications, and NSF61 requirements
- Meter is available in industry-standard lay-lengths and can be mounted in horizontal and vertical orientations.
- The lightweight meter is faster and safer to install than comparable mechanical meters, requires no maintenance, resulting in fewer truck rolls and saving time, labour, and money.
- Compatible with all AMR/AMI vendors systems, including Itron, Sensus, Badger, Neptune, and others.
- Warrantied for the 20-year lifespan of the meter
- Available from 5/8” to 3/4”
- Available in Brass, Stainless Steel, and Composite Polymer