Cisco 1000 Series Connected Grid Router
Cisco delivers on the IoT IPv6 network of tomorrow, TODAY. Multiple sensors can monitor distribution pressure & temperature, while residents find parking spots and avoid traffic at busy Christmas times, order pizza & wings, and/or vote for the winner of Dancing with the Stars, all under one network.
- Ruggedized, modular platform built to meet the communication infrastructure needs of industrial verticals such as utilities and smart cities
- Integrates multiple applications onto a single platform, including Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI), Distribution Automation (DA), integration of Distributed Energy Resources (DER), and remote workforce automation
- Supports outdoor wired and wireless sensor networks, enabling applications such as street lighting, smart parking, and other smart city applications
- Adaptive Communications Technology (ACT) allows for a variety of communications interfaces, such as Ethernet, serial, cellular, WiMAX, radio-frequency (RF) mesh, and power line communications (PLC)
- Learn how advanced metering technology improves customer service